home about info contact

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Engagement Photographer

Erick and Nicole are set to be married in April and they are SUPER excited! Why wouldn't they be though? They have such a sweet relationship and are madly in love!

We did their engagement session at their favorite restaurant and the place they got engaged! I LOVE when a couple has such a special idea for their e-session! Makes it SO much fun!


Aren't they adorable?! And her eyes are AMAZING!!


He's so romantic with her! 99% of the sweetness was just natural and now posed by me. ;)


The kissing, the looking at her ring -- ALL HIM! I kept telling him how easy they were making my job for me!


We recreated their first kiss! Seriously, SO SWEET! This restaurant holds such a special place in their heart and it was so awesome to do their session here!

Pin It Now!

1 comment: