home about info contact

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Maternity Photographer

I feel so blessed when clients return to me again and again. I love that a professional relationship can evolve into a friendship! And that's just what I have with this family. I was able to photograph their engagement, wedding, gender reveal, now maternity and soon (but not too soon) their newborn session!


They are such a sweet couple and she is a beautiful mommy-to-be!


Jeff always has her laughing! I know that's what makes them so special and what will make them exceptional parents. They have a fantastic, playful relationship!


Oh geez. Seeing bellies like this makes my baby-fever go into over drive! Haha! Luckily, she let me feel him moving and that helped some. ;) Isn't her belly just perfect?!


And one last picture of his adorable coming home outfit! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment