home about info contact

Monday, April 9, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Product Photographer

I had an awesome opportunity to shoot my first product, not just any product, GIRLY products! :) What girl doesn't love lotions and body cremes? THIS one does!

Anyways, I've never photographed an inanimate object before but it was fun!


These two are my favorite so far! The Orange Glow smells SO good and I definitely feel it's helping my skin!


These are fantastic for after the shower! I always get that dry feeling after I shave but not anymore! Woohoo!


And the BEST part is, she uses ALL NATURAL, organic ingredients! So you know exactly what's going on and in your skin! It's fantastic!

If you want to check out Linden Star, the website is HERE, let Rhonda know I sent ya! ;)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment