home about info contact

Monday, April 30, 2012

Surprise, AZ :: Newborn Photographer

This handsome little man was 8 days new when we did his session! He did not want to miss a thing and vowed to stay awake almost the ENTIRE session! Love these independent thinkers. ;)


I am pretty blessed, as a photographer, when a family chooses me to be their lifetime photographer! And I've been with this couple since they got engaged! I photographed their engagement, wedding, gender reveal, maternity and now newborn! So blessed!


He was so sweet and snuggly! Even I got to give him some love and I loooooved that!


My FAVORITE part of a newborn session is documenting these tiny little details! I know I love looking back at my kids little fingers and toes and I'm sure they will too!


This family is just precious and I am so happy I got to document this time for them! Thanks Kaiser family for letting me be a part of your lives!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment