home about info contact

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Anthem, AZ :: Maternity Photographer

This is the season of BABIES! I don't think I have ever shot so many maternity, newborn, birth sessions in such a short period of time! I love it! New life, new love!

Meet mama Mary and Jeremy! I have known this little lady since high-school, back when I was still JJ. ;)


They are such a sweet couple. Both so giddy over the arrival of Annabelle! Isn't that a cute name?!


Isn't she stunning? Man, this girl makes being pregnant look so easy! She's glowing and has the perfect skin we are all promised and no one ever gets. Hehe!


Look at her cute belly!! And Jeremy is such a sweet guy with her! I love love!


Can't wait to meet you baby Annabelle! <3 Thanks Mary and Jeremy for letting me capture this special time for you!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment