home about info contact

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Family Photographer

This wonderful family HAS to be my longest running client. Or maybe just the client I have photographed the most. Either way, I love em! Jason's family came to town and they wanted a session done and braved the insane heat to get it!


They were all so sweet and totally NOT cranky despite the Arizona sun!


I love that Connor is wearing his soccer uniform. I love when a session really reflects the lives of the client at that time! And this totally does!


See the family resemblance between these two men?!


Thanks Reed family for allowing me to be a part of your lives! :)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them as always, thank you SO much!!:) You always do such an amazing job capturing our family and our growing boys....so it's only natural that we keep coming back to you! You will always have a life long client and friends in us, thanks again Jess!! <3 Jen

    ReplyDelete