home about info contact

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Maternity Photographer

This is my wonderful friend Crystal and her sweetie, Anthony! This girl and I have been friends a looooong time and she was actually in my wedding. ;) So I was SO happy to hear that she was expecting and wanted ME to photograph her!!


How adorable is this lady! She is ALL belly and looks SO good!


I can not wait to meet her little man and get some squishy newborn photos of him! She actually went into labor TODAY so this seems fitting to get this session up. ;)


Not too many women would be comfortable rocking a two piece while 9 months pregnant but she DID! And I LOVED it!!


Congratulations Crystal and Anthony! So happy for you two! This is the day when life begins!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment