home about info contact

Monday, July 30, 2012

Birth Photography Interview

I received an email a few weeks back asking if I'd be interested in talking to 12 news about birth photography. The email said "my name came up." My heart raced and I instantly felt a mixture of nerves and excitement! I was honest with them about only having done ONE birth session so I didn't feel like I was the most qualified but it is an area that I want to expand more into, so I did it! If you know me in real life, you might know that I have a crippling fear of speaking in front of anyone, even our Bible Study group that we've been with for two years! I'm a crazy girl. So I was SUPER nervous but it went well and I even had FUN! :)

Here's the video! I know I sound nervous but everyone I know has lied to me and told me I didn't. ;)



AND if you know someone getting ready to give birth, looking to have it documented, pass along my information! :)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment