home about info contact

Monday, July 30, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Newborn Photographer

MAN! Have I been slacking or WHAT?! Maybe I can chalk it up to planning our little guy's first birthday party and that was consuming my life... but really I think I just got lazy! We all have those moments, right?

So let's catch up!

Here is my sweet friend, Crystal. I'm sure you remember her as the super cute preggo in the bathing suit! Well she had her little guy and he is the cutest thing!


Such a sweet little boy. He was so cooperative during the session too!


I love lifestyle newborn sessions! They make for much more personal photos than the very posed ones. I, of course, will get a few of those, but my sessions, for the most part, are the new family!


I just love this picture! Such a fun angle! Sleeping so peacefully in the carseat!



He told me that he had had ENOUGH! ;)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment