home about info contact

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Surprise, AZ :: Newborn Photographger

Meet Mason, who was 7 days new during his session! This sweet family of three made my job so easy! They are so in love with their little man, and it showed! Even their dog couldn't get enough of him. ;)


These are just two of the amazing details of this little guy's nursery!! His mom has great taste and I could probably do a whole blog about what I loved about his room! Haha!


I just love when couples are themselves during their session! Makes for such relaxed photos!


Here are a few more little details. ;) I love little newborn details photos and try to get as many as possible for my families!


Can you tell they are IN LOVE!? I think that is definitely clear!


And one last one of my favorite shots of Mason. He looks like such a little angel! And he totally was! He hardly made a peep and when he did, mama started to nurse him and I got some beautiful shots of that too! :)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment