home about info contact

Monday, August 27, 2012

Phoenix, AZ :: Family Photographer

I just love this family. We're the best of friends and our kids are too! :) I love photographing them because they are always themselves! They play and laugh and kiss and it's all without my prompts. ;)


I just love the bond siblings have! Yes, having your children close together is sometimes a challenge but the closeness they have is what makes it all worth it! And these boys love each other!


Look at this sweet little storyboard of Elijah. He's always got a smile on his face but brother ran out of his sight and he was SO SAD! Not to worry, Mommy was there to love him back to happy again! :)


What did I tell you? They are SO sweet! I love these little guys. They give me hope that if we are blessed with another little boy in the future, I can survive it! ;)



And we got a few of the whole family together! They were such troopers, though it was a WARM, Arizona day, you can't even tell! Thanks for a fun session, A family!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment